␥ Important Notes & Caveats ␥
A few key things to be aware of when you order:
- Prints are manufactured on demand, in either Berlin or Brooklyn, depending on your shipping location. They may also be batched. This means they can take two to four weeks to ship. This is definitely not Amazon Prime.
- Americans may know the US Post Office is currently a bit of a shambles. Your item will ship with tracking, but there is an element of risk.
- Prints are created by upsampling lo-fi video. That means the details will be a bit blurry. I am refining the upsampling process and trying different algorithms, but they are not photograph-sharp.
- This is a slightly shambolic personal operation — just to see how it goes. Please bear with me.
- If you are still interested in a print after all this doom and gloom, thank you most sincerely.